A new addition to the Canada Goose collection, this parka was inspired by and named for Quebec’s beautiful Chateau Montebello, the world’s largest and most stylish log cabin. Slim-fitting with an adjustable waist and smart military button details, the hip-length Montebello Parka boasts an array of internal and external gear pockets as well as all the warmth that comes from 625 fill power white duck down insulation. A great blend of our authentic Canada Goose functionality and cutting edge style, the Montebello Parka embodies a spirit of rugged luxury and rustic elegance. We predict it will become an instant, every-day favorite.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
625 fill power white duck down
- Low-hip length provides the perfect amount of protection
- Adjustable down hood with fleece lining and removable Coyote fur ruff to provide versatility
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper provides durability and additional military button closure provides extra protection from the elements
- Internal elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Various pockets for storage and hand warming:
- Two upper fleece lined pockets secured with snap closure offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Two lower pockets with flaps secured by military button closures are perfect for safely storing your belongings
- Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides and additional secure place to store your belongings
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
All of the parkas produced by Canada Goose are high quality products and the company offers a strong warranty to support their name. The warranty on Canada Goose parkas is available through the licensed retailer that the parka was purchased from. Canada Goose parkas are supported by a warranty; however, it is important to care for the parka properly. Canada Goose recommends cleaning any parka through dry cleaning in order to preserve the structure of the jacket and the company reserves the right to void the warranty if a parka is machine washed. The warranty provided by Canada Goose does not extend to natural wear and tear as well as accidents that may damage the jacket. Canada Goose will, however, repair the parka for a reasonable charge.